Friday, October 5, 2018

Okinawa Triple Turmeric + | 3 Turmeric Varietals with Black Pepper to Aid Absorption

I work in a construction material store, my duty is to carry goods to the customer car. Each day, I have to transport 50 sacks of cement, 200 sheets of roof tiles, 50 bars of steel and many other products.
Causes inflammation, shoulder joint pain. Include osteoarthritis from excessive weight bearing. The night time is very painful. I went to the pharmacist to get Ibuprofen, Piroxicam and Amoxicillin. Taking medication over several weeks is not a cure.

I ask those who have had joint pain, muscle pain. How to treat or take medicine? My older aunt told me to order MSquare Okinawa Triple Turmeric on the internet and eat it better within a week. I ordered Okinawa Triple Turmeric + | 3 Turmeric Varietals with Black Pepper to Aid Absorption from Walmart.com within the same day. I got the goods.



Use of Okinawa Triple Turmeric

  • - 1 bottle contains 60 Capsules
  • - Eat 1 capsule before meals. 3 times a day before meals. Morning - noon - evening
  • - Through 4 days I can work better even if the pain persists.
  • - Through 7 days I work almost normal. But there are still pain (will be pain only at work).
** I only eat Okinawa Triple Turmeric, do not take any other painkillers.
  • - Over 2 weeks, healed from joint pain, muscle pain. Can work normally
  • - Over a month I eat Okinawa Triple Turmeric 1 capsule per day before dinner only. I have to eat because I always carry heavy stuff, even if I do not have pain.

** Okinawa Turmeric has no side effects such as drowsiness or other inflammatory analgesic.
** Expensive