Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Trader Joe's Joint Support With Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Dietary Supplement

I am 56 years old, weighing 86 kilograms, have knee pain. Time will stand up or walk up the stairs. The knee is noisy, feels like a knee fracture.

My residence is a 6 storey building, where I have to walk up and down the stairs every day. And I work at a frozen seafood factory, have to stand and knee. Work 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.

I was hospitalized at a hospital. I get painkillers Diclofenac, Piroxycam + and Calcium (Caltrate plus) will cure pain only when sitting, but if standing or walking just 20 minutes then knee pain will return again.

I find another way to treat knee pain from the internet and ask people who are sick like me in the Facebook group. Many people have the same opinion that how to treat knee osteoarthritis, knee pain must eat Glucosamine.

  I consulted a pharmacist. He recommended Glucosamine. I ordered Trader Joe's Joint Support With Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Dietary Supplement by from Walmart.com, which brought the product to ship within the same day I ordered it.

Trader Joe's Joint Support With Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Dietary Supplement


I use Trader Joe's Joint Support


First month
  • Trader Joe's Joint Support 1 capsule 2 times a day is morning - evening, eat Trader Joe's Joint Support after eating immediately.
  • - One day I have to hurry to work early. I ate a little breakfast and ate Trader Joe's Joint Support. At noon, I felt a stomach ache.
Second month
  • - Eat Trader Joe's Joint Support 2 months, the symptoms are not good. Still knee pain is the same.
  • - I increased the amount of Trader Joe's Joint Support twice, after breakfast 2 capsules, and after dinner 2 capsules. That night I was dizzy. The next morning, I went to the doctor and got Dimenhydrinate. Eat and dizziness go away.
  • - Noises in the knee when walking up the stairs, still knee pain, standing or walking.
Fourth month
  • - Go to the doctor for advice, doctor told me to lose weight. I can lose weight by weight 86 kg. --> 71 kg, weight decreased to 15 kg in 65 days (do not eat flour, rice and desserts. Focus on eating fruits, vegetables and exercise by swimming.) + By eating Trader Joe's Joint Support 2 times a day, standing or walking knee pain less. I can walk 3-5 km without stopping to sit down and I can stand for 2 hours and then sit for 10 minutes.
  • - I eat Trader Joe's Joint Support along with weight loss. Knee pain is noticeably improved.
Fifth Month- Sixth month- Seventh month
  • - I do not have a knee pain. My weight is 68 kg and my knee does not sound when I walk up the stairs.
  • - I stand by my normal work.
My Comments on Trader Joe's Joint Support

** Currently I eat Trader Joe's Joint Support once a day after dinner. I also have to stand and kneel for a long time to work.
** Eat Trader Joe's Joint Support along with weight loss, knee pain is noticeably improved.
** Trader Joe's Joint Support treatment of knee pain takes a long time.