Monday, October 1, 2018

Twin Lotus Active Charcoal Toothpaste Herbaliste Triple Action 100g

Bad breath. It is a big problem when you need to chat with someone important, such as a job interview, business, dating, talking to customers, lovers, and many other cases. Bad breath affects confidence in job duties.

A simple breath test by itself 3 way

  • 1. Breathe into a full lungs, use both hands to my mouth, breathe through to hand, Inhaled palm of the hand to prove that bad breath or not.
  • 2. use your tongue to lick the back of hand, wait for saliva to dry, then smell.
  • 3. Spit on your hands and then smell. Usually saliva is no smell. If there is a smelly that saliva and oral, bacteria are very much.
The main causes that create a foul odor in the mouth, there are 2 reasons.
  • 1. Caused by injury to the mouth, such as mouth ulcers caused by chewing and biting bulge cheek, gingivitis, tooth decay bacteria in saliva, plaque between teeth.
  • 2. Caused by eating certain foods and beverages can cause bad breath, such as coffee, beer, liquor, cigarettes.

https://amzn.to/2Sks956



I use Twin Lotus Active Charcoal

  • 1. Rinse your mouth, take food debris out the most.
  • 2. Use dental floss, polishing took food debris out of the teeth.
  • 3. squeeze toothpaste out of the tube, only half of the toothbrush.
  • 4. Brush your teeth.
  • 4.1 Brushing the teeth on the outside and inside of the upper teeth.
  • 4.2 Brush the outside and inside of the lower teeth.
  • 5. Rinse wash bubble toothpaste out.
** Make brushing twice a day, after breakfast and after the dinner.

My experience with Twin Lotus Active Charcoal
  • Over time, 1 week :  I don't have bad breath anymore.  I have confidence in the conversation.
  • Over time, 1 month : I felt plaque between teeth decreased markedly.  When the tongue licking  teeth, I don't feel irritated the tongue again.
  • The results obtained over time 2 months : Teeth ever yellow became white, which will see the difference clearly.
My opinion
  • - When I brush my teeth strong and takes a long time. Time to drink cold water I feel have a hypersensitive teeth.
  • - The bristles of the toothbrush will become black.
  • - When I'm brushing until foaming, I feel that in the toothpaste with the powder-sand combination.


Advantages

- When it is known to have charcoal powder which is made of natural materials, it is beneficial to the mind that it is safer than using chemicals, touching the natural materials closely.

- Even if I drink coffee for a long time, toothbrush with toothpaste, this brand removes coffee odor from the breath.

- Get rid of the flavors of all day dining from the mouth, just brush your teeth by Twin Lotus Once.

- Just use the first time Twin Lotus toothpaste. The problem of bad breath is different from the original clearly.

- When brushing my teeth until a toothpaste bubbles, I feel refreshed in the mouth.

- I smoke frequently, I have bad breath, Twin Lotus Toothpaste makes my breath fresh. I'm sure so because it has cloves.



Disadvantages

- Color of toothpaste look scary

- What is made of nature I want to know if there is an expiration date?

- Have a bitter taste in the first to use this toothpaste.