Friday, January 11, 2019

5 ways to clean your ass on trips


5 ways to clean your ass on trips

During your travels around the world you will have to clean your ass on numerous occasions, and you will be amazed with the multitude of ways to do it that you will find depending on the country in which you are.

I've always said that starting around the world for India was a total success. I could name you several reasons, but the main one is that India tanned me in such a way that everything that came after was always much easier, for example in terms of cleaning my ass.

I know that the topic may be a bit scatological, but it is what you have, or do you think that while you are traveling you will not shit? Someone had to tell you about it some day, so here I am to explain 5 ways to clean your ass on trips :




[2nd Generation] Portable Travel Bidet by GUSTYLE, IPX6 Waterproof Electric Bidet Sprayer with Automatic Decompression Film and Nozzle 180 Degree Adjustment (140ml)
[2nd Generation] Portable Travel Bidet by GUSTYLE, IPX6 Waterproof Electric Bidet Sprayer with Automatic Decompression Film and Nozzle 180 Degree Adjustment (140ml)






1. The hole and the water bucket (India)

lavabo_china As I was saying, I started the tour around the world in India and after spending a couple of days in Delhi I went to the mountains of Himachal Pradesh, specifically to a town called Pulga. More than a town, it was a small village in which an Irish friend of mine named Nicole had been settled for some time. It was a good idea to escape from the heat and humidity of India in the month of August and protect yourself at the foot of the Himalayas. Logically it was a recommendation from Nicole, an expert in moving around India. Also, since I had planned to tour the country for a couple of months, it was best to adapt to new ways of doing things in a calm and relaxed environment.

Shortly after arriving at Pulga, staying in a kind of cabin belonging to a family that lived in the village, like any other neighbor, it was time to visit the bathroom. After following the signs, about 50 meters from where the cabin was located, I found a door. I opened it and in front of me they expected a simple hole and a bucket of water to help me meet my needs as hygienically as possible. Just like that, do what you have to do and use the water and your hand.

Some time later I discovered that in India, men greet each other with their left hands. It was not necessary for anyone to explain to me why.

2. The water gun (Thailand)

After 2 and a half months traveling through India I arrived in Bangkok and in a way I had a kind of feeling of returning to civilization. I am a lover of India, but it is a real chaos. Thailand had a lot of surprises in store for me, including their water guns.

It is a kind of hose located right next to the toilet that will help you get rid of the remains that you did not manage to undo during your voluntary efforts. I found a really sophisticated and refreshing system to clean your ass.

3. The water gun and the shower (Thailand)

At Koh Tao, I think I got to perfect the art of shit and go out purely unsullied after completing the task. During the 3 weeks I was on the island I stayed in a bungalow whose bathroom I estimate would be just over 2 square meters. The shower was composed of a simple tap attached to the wall about 2 meters high; there was no curtain or anything like that, so when showering, the water flooded every corner of the bathroom.

One day, when I was sitting with myself in the toilet, it occurred to me to start the shower to fight the tremendous tropical heat that made my efforts difficult; The "cagada-refrescante" was born, one of the greatest innovations in body hygiene: it cleans the outside while cleaning inside.

4. The conventional method (Australia)



After spending four months in Asia touring countries such as India, Cambodia, Nepal and Thailand, I arrived in Australia and without even realizing it, I tried to haggle with the supermarket cashier.

It was clear that I needed a couple of days to readjust and adapt to the new (?) Ways of doing. But there was someone who would help me quickly re-locate myself in known terrain: the roll of toilet paper.

Yes, after 4 months between buckets and water guns I was cleaning my ass again as I had done my whole life. Arriving in Australia was like coming home.

5. Toilet paper and basketball (South America)

After 6 months (4 months in Asia and 2 more traveling through Australia and New Zealand) I arrived in South America, specifically in Chile. Fuck, I wanted to speak in Spanish and be able to communicate without complications. Everything was familiar to me. At last he was going to be able to shit in peace. Well, there was still one last modality to discover in terms of what to clean your ass: instead of throwing toilet paper in the toilet you have to dispose of it in a bin. Well, nothing, shit and play basketball.