Friday, January 11, 2019

The bidet fascinates me


The bidet fascinates me

Yes gentlemen: The bidet fascinates me. It is something that only those of us who live in the Mediterranean, in Latin America, in Japan and in the Middle East have.

It is something that nobody knows what it is for . We all have it but 70% of the Spanish population does not use it. And we often try to find uses without much success: We use it to put our feet in hot water and salt, to support the laptop while we shit, to leave the towels wet, to cut our toenails, to drain the umbrellas, to wash the dog, and when we were little, to pee.




Fresh Buzz Premium 650ml Portable Travel Bidet Bottle With an Extendable Curved and Guieded Nozzle For Compact Storage and Convenient Spraying, Comes With a Carrying Case
Fresh Buzz Premium 650ml Portable Travel Bidet Bottle With an Extendable Curved and Guieded Nozzle For Compact Storage and Convenient Spraying, Comes With a Carrying Case






Well here is the real use of the bidet: It's to clean your ass after you've fucked up .

I know, I know, you have felt that chill that has run down your back, and that is that we are dirty , we are content to spread everything with toilet paper and we forget the subject.



The correct use of the bidet is as follows: After making your own major waters, open the bidet tap with water and decide the temperature with great care (It is important, because the water frozen or burning in your anus can have important consequences). And later, sit lightly on the bidet with your back to the tap. Wash the anal area with your hand, and dry with more toilet paper.

According to personal experiences, it should be a wonderful experience worth repeating over and over again. And then we are the ones who laugh at the Muslims for wiping their asses with their left hands and with water after shitting ... They are the civilized ones!

Investigating the reason why the bidet is not used in the US, I have found answers as intelligent as the following: "It is because in the USA we shower more often than the Europeans and we do not need it. In Latin America they also use it because they have the customs of Europeans " (Today I have a very anti-American day)

Unfortunately in my house we have put a new bathroom, and we have not put bide at my suggestion (my ignorance is very daring), and in my residence there is no bidet. With which, today suddenly a new feeling emerges in me:

I feel like my ass is a bit dirty.