Thursday, April 4, 2019

Halloween Clearance, 3Pcs Grout Power Scrubber Ultra Stiff Cleaning Brush Tub Cleaner Combo Tool Kit (Red)

How to clean dust and spider webs in my house?


I bought Breezehome and I am very happy with it: it is a nice and cozy house with everything I need.

However, I could not miss to notice dust spots and spider webs in several places. In the dungeons it is acceptable, but in my own home? He looked for a way to clean my house.



Halloween Clearance, 3Pcs Grout Power Scrubber Ultra Stiff Cleaning Brush Tub Cleaner Combo Tool Kit (Red)
Halloween Clearance, 3Pcs Grout Power Scrubber Ultra Stiff Cleaning Brush Tub Cleaner Combo Tool Kit (Red)




First I tried to use the Relentless Force to blow dust and cobwebs away, with no luck.

Maybe a little fire burns and they go to the floor / wall clean? Not only did it make it worse.

Finally, a great idea hit me - broom! I found one, took it and was very disappointed to find that I can not equip or use it in any way - I also tried simply placing it on the spider webs, but, of course, that does not help.

Am I condemned to live in a dirty house?


Answers

Tricks to remove cobwebs / cobwebs in skyrim!

First, yes, it will be removed if you buy the decorations. I tried those in the first but you can not remove the light from the candles on the plates, even if you remove the candles, which looks weird. So he set out to eliminate each of those execrable little webs (and randomly from boxes) manually [using the console] so that I could decorate my Breezehome. [the use of the console]

In case you do not know how to use the console ... SAVE YOUR GAME !!! Open with the tilde key, which is the key to the left of 1 on the keyboard. It looks like this: ~, then use the mouse to click on the object you want to delete. A code will appear in the center of the screen. Then in the console type "markfordelete" and press enter. Then click on the object to select it, then click on new. Now you should have this at the end of the code: [D]. Then, with still selected the type of "disable" and press enter. Press the tilde again to exit the console. Then save your game and reload it. The selected object will be gone. (It is not always necessary to reload to see the change ...) If you have accidentally deleted a wall or something, then you can go back to your previous save. You did keep first, as I instructed, right?

Now on the webs specifically. The worst websites to remove are those that hang from the ceiling, which is a kind of swaying. What you have to do is get your face right on the web so that it practically occupies your entire field of vision. This way you are less likely to click on the wall or on the ceiling, although there is still a lot of trial and error. But most of the web codes (at least in my game) had similar conclusion numbers, usually eeb, eef, ee-whatever: you get the point. So if you click on the wall and the ceiling around the web to see its codes, then on the web and start clicking, you will be able to tell when you get a number that is not the wall or the ceiling . For some of the websites that I had to upload in the random of the boxes to reach them. For one of them I had to spawn in a chair to rest, so that I could reach him, which is then removed after I received the web. If you can not get on one side, move to the other side and try again. With this method I have made it clear that every website in the Breezehome, even though it does not take a while. I recommend saving between each web only in case of removing a wall or ceiling in the process and have to return to the previous save.

The hardest absolute was the first time you introduce the breezehome and turn back to the face of the door. It's the one on the right. To get it I had to get all the way up, against the wall, under it, they turn around and look up. I had to click on it from the side closest to the wall, which was not easy. He took the time as much as all the rest combined! But in the end it was triumphant. (Happy Dance)

To spawn in a chair ... get directly on the web you want to delete and look forward. Then enter the console and type: "player.placeatme 0002ec1c", then press enter and exit the console. The chair must be there. And, of course, you can generate any element in this way while you have the code right, which, by the way, is not the code that you see when you click on an element of use of the console. You have to download FNVedit to search the appropriate code for the use of that code. I still have to try FNVedit, so that's all I can tell you about it.

I wish you good luck and an early release of the straps. I hope this helps at least one person.