Tuesday, July 23, 2019

KIND Bars, Blueberry Pecan, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4 Ounce Bars, 12 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Homemade Nutella Breakfast Cereal


KIND Bars, Blueberry Pecan, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4 Ounce Bars, 12 Count (Packaging May Vary)
 buy-button


Yeah, that's right. Our favorite breakfast stuff has moved to a new dimension and tastes simply amazing.

I love doing things in the kitchen. I admit the result isn't always what I want. But my experiment was on the list of good results. Actually, I started to make cocoa beans in the first place. Although I like the taste of the balls I prepared, I did not like the consistency. So I decided to try again. Eventually, these cereals appeared like tiny Nutella cookies. So they're delicious.

Here is a Recipe for Breakfast Cereal with Nutella for 2 people:

Materials
1,5 cups of flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
1/4 cup corn syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons Nutella

In a large bowl, bring all the ingredients together and mix until a dark and somewhat crisp dough is obtained.

Soak your hands in light flour and cut the small pieces of the dough into a ball shape and place your balls on the baking sheet. (The smaller the dough balls, the better)

Bake in an oven heated to 175 degrees for 10 minutes. Take the tray out of the oven and turn the opposite side of the balls so they don't burn. Then bake again and bake for another 12-15 minutes until the outside is crisp but the middle is still a bit soft.

Now pour the milk on it! If you are not going to eat all the cereal in one sitting, put it in a closed container and store it for 2-3 days. If you want it to last longer, I'm sure it will last longer in the freezer. If you try the recipe let us know the results in the comments. Fun trials!


14Axx
KIND Bars, Blueberry Pecan, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4 Ounce Bars, 12 Count (Packaging May Vary)