Friday, July 26, 2019

Triomph Precision Body Fat Scale with Backlit LCD Digital Bathroom Scale For Body Weight, Body Fat,Water,Muscle,BMI,Bone Mass and Calorie,10 User Recognition 400 lbs Capacity,Fat Loss Monitor,Black

Weight loss


Triomph Precision Body Fat Scale with Backlit LCD Digital Bathroom Scale For Body Weight, Body Fat,Water,Muscle,BMI,Bone Mass and Calorie,10 User Recognition 400 lbs Capacity,Fat Loss Monitor,Black
 buy-button


Criticizing and disliking overweight people, I trusted my youth and ate whatever I wanted. So I fit my soul. I ate 6 meals while everyone ate 3 meals a day. My mother has a big part in gaining weight. Very tasty food made. Of course not to break the mother.
Anyway, let's not say that I accepted that I gained weight. No mok we're good we're pretty we said, but when I started to get tired very quickly, I thought performance in football / basket matches I got more than enough weight I had to weaken urgently.

When I last weighed 82 kilos, I said that if I took the most I would have weighed 2-3 kilos and the result was 96 kilos. Ohaa wow what are we do not realize how much I lost these pounds when I found myself in the gym.

Now I set myself a goal and I will share here whether I can achieve my goal, the methods I apply and the useful information I have learned. I'm constantly updating.

My 30-day goal is to drop from 96 to 85 pounds. I want to lose weight in a healthy way. The programs were prepared and a list was prepared about what should be done. Let's see how many pounds I'll be in 4.3.2019. I wonder too.

Body Mass Index Calculation Results
Body Surface Area: 2,14 square meters
Lean Body Weight: 68 kg
Your ideal weight: 73 kg
Your Body Mass Index (BMI): 30.3 kg / square meter

I am very glad I bought Xiaomi Mi Band 3 about 1 month ago. I was very inactive because I was constantly working at the computer. I've activated the seating alert on Mi Band. When I stand still for 1 hour, my watch vibrates and says I have to move. With this feature, I plan to reduce my inactivity.

I also noticed that I drank too little water. At Mi Band, I set up a İç Water Drink ”event at certain times of the event reminder. I think that by taking the amount of water my body needs to take, I will be healthier and my energy will increase. More energy means more movement, more movement to lose weight.

I'il walk for at least an hour a day. In addition, you can learn how many steps you take and how far you go with Mi Band. I have also determined how many steps I have to take daily and I will be able to see if I have achieved my daily goals.

I plan to go to the sport at least 5 days a week in 30 days.

I'm reducing the number of meals to 2. I'm gonna eat the unnecessary things and cut the bread.

44Axx
Triomph Precision Body Fat Scale with Backlit LCD Digital Bathroom Scale For Body Weight, Body Fat,Water,Muscle,BMI,Bone Mass and Calorie,10 User Recognition 400 lbs Capacity,Fat Loss Monitor,Black