Saturday, September 7, 2019

AMMEX Medical Blue Nitrile Gloves - 4 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Medium, APFN44100-BX, Box of 100

What is Contamination? How Foods Are Contaminated?


AMMEX Medical Blue Nitrile Gloves - 4 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Medium, APFN44100-BX, Box of 100
 buy-button


As much as possible, I prepare my own bread almost every week and consume it for the rest of the week. As I was interested in pickles , vinegar and compost , as well as bread, I began to think more about the other living things in which we shared the common habitat, and we saw that the scope of what can be done in proportion to awareness increases. Why did I get off the road? As I mentioned on the page, I'm advancing the content in line with a plan and trying to address as many themes as possible. In line with these goals, I had to make some changes in my living space in the near future; In 2017, I will be able to share more detailed and detailed studies on a larger area. The subject I will touch upon in this article is again contamination which I pay special attention to during the change of place and production stage.

In the third month of my Kombucha tea, when the mother and the baby were contaminated with SCOBY , I had to discard them, I cannot tell about my astringency . Although SCOBY is highly resistant to foreign bacteria and fungi, in some cases, contamination can often occur in contact with the surface / lid. It's easy to understand. If the surface of the SCOBY is covered with hair, often colored spots and molds, and the smell has become pungent and unpleasant, then the job has passed. Therefore, I had to move the fermentation area to a suitable point where there would be no entry-exit, except for the areas where there was continuous movement, and to prepare more balanced and restrained foods by considering kombucha and other fermented foods. Of course, there were many arrangements from lighting to the arrangement of shelves, planning the area where the materials will be located and separating the usage areas. Before mentioning these regulations, I will mention the contamination on which the article will be based. Then I can continue with answers to the question of how to conserve food in a healthier way, how to use ingredients and techniques.

First of all, I want to give you a basic knowledge. Roughly, a bacterium can be cleaved again in about 20 minutes under appropriate conditions (warm, moist and nutrient rich). A single bacterium that grew at this rate would have produced a bacterial mass weighing approximately 2000 tons per 24 hours if there were no limiting factors and the process proceeded in a geometric sequence. Luckily, the situation is not so alarming. Because bacteria are consuming water and nutrients in this favorable environment in a very short time. Along with this consumption, alcohol and acidic compounds and other residues that are unfit for bacteria start to form.

These substances, which are formed and accumulated in the environment, serve as a limitation by causing bacteria to become insufficiently fed, damaged and killed. Thus, this increase in bacterial density is compensated by the activities of the bacteria themselves. In some cases, depending on the concentration of toxic substances in the environment, the mortality rate may increase and cause all the bacteria to die. Let me not forget, many bacteria die at + 100 ° C, but endospores (the shape a bacterium takes to protect the environment from external influences) can show long-lasting resistance. (see Control of Microbial Growth ).

4AXX
AMMEX Medical Blue Nitrile Gloves - 4 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Medium, APFN44100-BX, Box of 100