Monday, August 5, 2019

ChoiceRefill Compatible with Diaper Genie Pails, 4-Pack, 1080 Count


How to remove poop stain


ChoiceRefill Compatible with Diaper Genie Pails, 4-Pack, 1080 Count
 buy-button


Many of your friends have come to the waist and soiled clothes

what removes this poop stain?
I'm waiting for your advice

pinarege
Have you tried ariel stain remover? Pour on top and leave for half a day. then wash in the machine. I've never seen a stain he's never removed

tmelodi
I clean the poop and put it in the basin. Adding the plunging soap powder and pouring boiling water, I keep waiting for the night. If you pour it before drying, even when soap is fenced out.

azzra to
first I wash it with hot water and white soap, then pour vanish stain remover on the machine, and then rinse the extra rinse.

zysnp
Washes with white soap in cold water

fistikcik
I've never seen you come out, so I'm a little surprised you're worried. As soon as the poop is passed through the water, if you clean the parts of the poo, there is no stain left in washing with soap powder.

tdgtea
Even if you wash it with water, it will flow if you wash it. Then it passes when you wash it with dalin in the machine. It is immaculate;) what will happen to the baby poop;)


elifcagla
Exactly:)

angelwave
In my opinion the problem is in my boy's poo: D
I tried the mold soap and washed the machine, but still did not come out, but I'll try the advice of what we're used to

the tarantabab
If you pay attention to the barriers when changing the diaper or change your diaper brand, you can solve the problem radically.

tdgteam
Could the diaper come small? The other day I left a few small diapers in the hand I said I'm done, late waist, up to the back of the neck poop;)

nakbulut
I amway with Amway's stain remover for every kind of fabric. Then I wash it, usually it comes out.

angelwav to
I tried amway mold washed with soap before drying, I also poured kosla while washing, but again, our poop stains :(

mylo
We had the same problem until we started to eat additional food. large diapers, small diapers, tight tying ... poop pulled out 2-3 times a day each time. As soon as you make it to the bottom of the whole body while taking it to take the gold. and our stain didn't come out well about the bece poop. but ariel LIQUID stain remover and then waiting for soap rinse out.

sandee
ariel stain remover and wash with white soap rinse the last shot in the machine with dalin does not stay stain or something .. in the hands of our mothers washes in a hand beforehand .. I can not think of them ...

cansuyum
I spilled the bee stain remover on my son's combed blanket, had a poo stain and even poured it in my pajamas the same way we bleached as if I had poured chlorak.

nilahmethan
Duru is plunging white soap 4 or something is sold bath soap under the corpse and then go to the bottom of the soap and soap with the soap I'm showing no stain on the name of the athletes or something kalmiyo athletes or something, sometimes without the back of the poop back to clean the white carpet to dry my hand I'm going to use my stain to make my living room I would say it's better to keep the stain anyway, but I do not use


2Axx
ChoiceRefill Compatible with Diaper Genie Pails, 4-Pack, 1080 Count