Monday, August 5, 2019

Diaper Pail Refill Bags 1020 Counts 34 Bags Fully Compatible with Arm&Hammer Disposal System Diaper Pail Snap, Seal and Toss Refill Bags


Why is my son's poop always green?


Diaper Pail Refill Bags 1020 Counts 34 Bags Fully Compatible with Arm&Hammer Disposal System Diaper Pail Snap, Seal and Toss Refill Bags
 buy-button


I've been worried about my son's poop for a long time. I couldn't get an analysis. Because you never know when. We need to get to the hospital in half an hour. The hospital is out of town. It's always green, guys. They scare me too. In case of dysentery or intestines. Please help me. I'm in a lot of trouble. I work hard to get permission from the workplace. Mothers experienced in such a situation, experienced mothers.

Ece Ersin
Hello, my son has been pooping green for 5 months, 11 and 12 days. Stool microscopy and fecal occult blood test was done clean, but still did not improve smilac 1 We use the formula does not receive breast milk. What would be the reason. Thanks in advance.

Ayse's
Too much for feeding you give less food

Ozone
Green poop happening in fizzy kids My two kids grew up green poop

Mujde Emre Doger
I'm using Similac mama I have a 2-month baby green poo should I change the food?

anneysenedit is
Hello,You did not specify the age of your son, but if an iron-fortified formula is being fed or using iron medication; The color of the stool can be green, greenish, dark brown or black. There are multiple reasons why babies are pooped in green. Why Do Baby Poop Go Green? 7 items for the detailed answer to the question Baby Poop and Infant Constipation Coping Guide! You can benefit from our article. Wish you get well soon!

arin49
hello my baby 5 month poop green like me, do you have someone please answer very suspicious I gotursemmi a doctor

firm
The poo color may be a precursor to the disease, like a cold ... but don't worry too much, since you're five months old, you're starting Yen on iron, which affects the poo color.

Fatmasevval
He's ears, that baby.

arin49
hello my baby 5 month poop green like me, do you have someone please answer very suspicious I gotursemmi a doctor

arin49
hello my teacher nasisliniz. i have a 5 month baby i was born 2700 is now 5200 gr. After 4 months, we made food supplements in case he was weak, I wonder if you can answer why I'm always green

Derya Room
Hello mothers baby is using 4.5 months of blood medicine and fruit puree gaitasi green for 4 days can you be about them?

Derya Room
Hello mothers baby is using 4.5 months of blood medicine and fruit puree gaitasi green for 4 days can you be about them?

I Melkos
It's normal when the child gets cold and you're gone

I hope
The right blood medicine changes the color of the poo has additional food effect

meleklerimm
My son has a 5-year-old allergies, but the biker was out of the blood flow allergy was no longer flowing, but the food had disappeared, but the green bloody mucus poo was very worried yesterday, but he always eats green lentil eats as we eat fresh milk from the first in the first time I gave the fresh almond. zero oil box milk in the meantime would normally give soy milk if today. I'm pretty dark, but the same color made the pain of pain, pain, ignorance, nothing to do is very pleasant weight 26 kilos is a dangerous weight of kakamidir I hope I sent in the picture I hope it comes

View Elif's Full Profile
hello this situation may be weaned, follow, bloody poop if you must consult a doctor.

KTSL
my son is 3 months and I'm giving food for 1.5 months for about 2-3 weeks, poo both green and smelling, sometimes doing yellow, but still smells between you there is something like that, I wonder what is the reason?

KTSL
smells heavily and makes one in 2-3 days

kelebek1981
Food-fed child's poop becomes green Does the smell smell like mold or does it smell too heavy?

KTSL
don't just use omnivit a, c, vitamin d

nazlisrnz
Hello, are you on iron? If you started, the poo color may also depend on it.

KTSL
Unfortunately, I did not want to breastfeed the first 1 month, then I did not want to say that a month passed by now I'm always giving mama I changed the mamayıda bebelacti I bought smilac aptamil I still got the same bebelaca: /

rainisland
Hello, babies fed with food, it is normal for the poop to be scented, the color is also very normal for the yellow, the green poop is usually a situation that I live when I consume a lot of green leafy vegetables. You should pay more attention to the color of the poo, whether it is too mucus or blood. If you are accompanied by fever, vomiting or malaise, consult your doctor.

sehriban22
dear, stop feeding mama

KTSL
not that style is not usually solid and green smelling :( tone low bidet for two days I'm very upset I'm very angry :(

3 years ago
dear food may be due to my daughter sometime when I ate something different, it was green juicy slimy in the form of a succulent doctor took me to my daughter was poisonous diarrhea had got diarrhea doctor goturdum intestine diarrhea cutter and I was afraid of you as I took

shryxsl
Hello friends. My two year old daughter got the appetite when she left twice this evening for a hungry green poop

30Axx
Diaper Pail Refill Bags 1020 Counts 34 Bags Fully Compatible with Arm&Hammer Disposal System Diaper Pail Snap, Seal and Toss Refill Bags