Sunday, August 25, 2019

ProFoot Orthotic Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Pain, Men's 8-13, 1 Pair

Legend Air Max Sneakers


ProFoot Orthotic Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Pain, Men's 8-13, 1 Pair
 buy-button


When did you notice your love of sneakers?

I fell in love the first time I bought sneakers. I've always loved it. What I have most today is my sneakers, I think. I'm not overdone when it comes to clothes, but I try different looks with my sneakers. Since Nike offers so many different sneakers nowadays, I wear my favorite models. Besides, if I see a shoe that I like, I definitely buy it.
Remember when you bought your first sneakers? Is there a special story?
My mother bought my first Nike shoes, but unfortunately it was stolen tragically. I never wanted to give up my shoes because my mother bought them in 30 installments. I told the thief, “I will not give it. Mom hasn't even finished paying the installments yet. I can't give you these. ” So the shoes did not last very long. On the one hand, it's funny, because my mother kept paying the installment for the shoes I don't have anymore.

Do you have any idea how many pairs of sneakers are in your collection right now?

I do not know. I go and buy new sneakers, and I give the others to my friends and cousins ​​because most of them have the same shoe size. For example, my father likes Air Max and Air Jordan, and I like them the most. I like making changes and adding new shoes to my collection.
How do you choose sneakers? What is a must for you to wear?
I have to love the shoes I'm buying. There's no rule. First of all, he has to follow my foot. Then, if the shoe is dominated by a neutral color, the colors of the details must be very vivid. For example, if I look at what I'm wearing now, the dominant color is black, but green stands out and makes me catch everyone's attention when I go somewhere. This is Air Max 90, one of my favorite shoes.
Another issue that I care about is comfort. I want to feel comfortable if I'm wearing sneakers. It is therefore an important factor.
How long have you been collecting sneakers?
I have been collecting sneakers since I was given the opportunity to work with this giant brand. Since I always love shoes, I started to build my collection when my living conditions improved.

Which was the first Air Max?

I think Air Max was 90. I don't remember the first one, but this is my favorite sneaker.

So why Air Max?

I like the style of Air Max. Street style. Now that I'm living in Paris, I'm attracted to the fact that people wear those cool clothes, and Air Max fits well in those looks. There was a shoe I could always use. You can use Air Max in a casual outfit or a more serious look. I thought it was comfortable and always nice.

How many Air Max do you have?

I could have 20 pairs of Air Max.

How do you care for your shoes?

I always take good care of it, clean it with water at the right temperature as soon as I take it off. Some Air Maxs can get dirty more quickly than others. I like to put my shoes in a place where I can see them at home, because all the models and colors together have a very nice effect. I find it cool.



What do you consider when combining sneakers with clothing?

Sometimes I don't fit my sneakers on my clothes. Sometimes I prefer to do the opposite, because it attracts more attention than it is under a matching outfit. I mean, I prefer a sneaker that doesn't fit a certain outfit, but attracts attention.

What kind of sneakers do you wear: party, dinner, barbecue, weekend?

Air Max is a shoe for every occasion. You can wear it at night, day or at a party. In some places they won't let them in with sneakers. Then I get into my hand, not my foot, and I go inside (laughing).

What style suggestions would you give to someone who wants to wear sneakers every day?

Air Max has many colors. People with a more timid style can wear Air Max in neutral colors such as white, gray or black. As people get used to the idea that there might be more bold colors, they can start using other colors they love.

Which word would you choose to describe Air Max?

That's a good question. Can… Air Max is a cane.

How do you witness sneaker cultures on your travels?

I've always admired the people who can put their personalities on the sneakers they wear. I'm like that, actually, it's kind of crazy and I like it.

What's the difference between a Brazilian wearing sneakers and a Frenchman wearing sneakers?

The most important difference is the socks they wear. In Brazil, white socks are always used. Here the socks are darker and more suitable for the climate. The clothes are about the weather, the French dress for the cold weather. Brazilian men love sports shoes, wears shorts without socks and T-shirts. They go to the beach, ride bicycles, they are very happy. I think the climate that affects these differences.

What aspect of sports shoes culture in France surprised you the most?

We Brazilians are not accustomed to seeing people go to the office with serious faces and wear sneakers, especially Air Max.

Is there such a culture in Brazil?

I can go to work in Brazil with sneakers, but it's because of the hot weather because it's our culture. But sneakers are often paired with more comfortable clothes. In France, I see people wearing sports shoes under formal clothes. I don't know if those people changed their shoes when they went to the office because most people go by bike, scooter or motorcycle. But I see this style quite a bit.

How would your life be without sneakers?

Without shoes (laughs) orum I don't know because it's one of the things I love. So I would have found a way to have at least one pair of shoes.

Can you describe how you feel when you're wearing some cool sneakers?

Sneakers represent everything life has given me. Today it is possible to own a large number of sneakers. But I never forget that I can give sneakers to people, especially those around me, to my friends. It is good to be able to give them shoes and to look into their eyes with happiness. Thanksgiving, in fact, to thank God for what he gave me. It's a sense of happiness, because I know how hard my family is trying to give us, at least my basic needs, to me and my sister. Now I see that life gives me more than I want. I'm happy to have options like this, let me wear it, not cool, change it. But I never forget to thank God for everything he did in our lives as a human being.


You're known for your fun personality. Which Air Max model best describes you?

They haven't made a model with curly hair that would best describe me. Aside from the joke, I think the shoes with bright colors define David Luiz better. Or if they make a model with a smiley face or a tongue like me.

You live in Paris now. Are you satisfied?

I am very pleased. Smaller, quieter, more classic than London where I lived before. I'm happy, very happy. One of the most wonderful cities in the world. I have no complaints. Now I have my own little house. I'm close to the city, the training center. The weather is a bit cold, but I'm used to the cold weather in London. The French are especially football fans. I am very pleased with this and the love that includes the city. There is not only romance but also love for football in Paris. So I'm very happy to make this choice.

What do you do if you're not at practice or you don't have a game?

I went for a walk with my mom a while ago. After my agreement with Paris, I went to the Eiffel Tower for the first time as a tourist. I think I wanted to go there with someone special and took my mother. It was beautiful. I had to hide myself a little bit because it's not easy to hide this hair. I wore a beanie and a scarf to go around more comfortably. Especially since I like to take landscape photos, I caught some beautiful frames. It is easier to take beautiful pictures when you climb the tower. It was a very enjoyable day.

I also love restaurants. There are many stylish restaurants in Paris. You can go out at night, you can go to dinner, that's something people like here. Those who go out after work usually come together for dinner. I see the scooters parked outside and the gathering of people, very nice.

When did you move from London to Paris, on what subject did you have to adapt most?

I'm an easy-going person, so I don't have much difficulty with such issues. I lived in an apartment in London, and now I'm in a detached house. I think I'm living in a house for the first time. I've always sat in apartments all my life, that's the biggest change. The climate is the same. I think I am very fortunate to have a professional career in terms of moving from one great team to another great team, moving from one big city to another.

Is there anything in Paris that reminds you of Brazil?

Football love. Football love that reminds me of Brazil.

You travel a lot. What do you carry in your bag and which Air Max is always with you?

Air Max 90. At least in my foot. I always have my Bible, my clothes and my uniforms. My books da I also carry lots of enthusiasm because life is good.

What do you think of Kevin's collection?

Kevin's collection is amazing. I think it's very enjoyable. He likes finding the limited series Air Max. It also holds Paris. The two models in his collection are dedicated to Paris Saint-Germain. Sneakers help define style, dressing style. I hope he gives me some tips. He can't give me some pieces from his collection because his feet are smaller than mine. I saw it, or I'd like to.



- ALEKSANDR KOKORIN & L'ONE -

Do you remember when you both met? How did you become friends?

L'One: We first met in a cafe. Sasha was having dinner with her friends, so I came with my friends. Then we knew each other already, but for the first time we met face to face.

How was it?

Kokorin: I remember that moment. Lyova had an event, and I had a game. Nasıl How was the match? U he asked me. Then we started a long conversation.

What do you have in common?

L'One: Firstly sports, secondly sports shoes and thirdly music love.

Kokorin: I agree with Lyova. I liked what you did before you met. When I found out that he used to be an athlete, I understood why we had so much in common.

What do you do when you have the opportunity to spend time together?

L'One: Actually, we just hang out. We do things that aren't about football or music. For example, we watch movies or spend time with friends.

Kokorin: Yes, that's right. It's like putting things aside and chatting about common things.

You're both very famous in Russia. Who's more famous?

L'One: I think that's an easy question. Sasha's more famous.

Kokorin: Very wrong! You were supposed to say, "We're both stars!"
L'One: I think Sasha is more famous. Football is getting more attention in our country than rap music. Russia's number one sport. But rap will be our country's number one music. That's it.
Kokorin: I don't know, I can't agree with Lyova about it. When you look at what you've done in the last three years, your success is extraordinary. He made a big leap, and there's an army of fans. With his latest shows he became one of the best artists in Russia.



You both have a passion for sneakers. Where does this love come from?

L'One: We both love sneakers. But for me, it all started when my shoes were stolen from my hotel room during the competition in Chita. I had to compete with my coach's shoes. Maybe that's why I started collecting.

Kokorin: My story is simple. It started in childhood. The best spikes, the best sneakers. Now I'm lucky enough to add more to my collection.

L'One: Basketball and football players do not have the luxury of wearing bad shoes.

Whose collection of sneakers?

Kokorin: As I've seen on Instagram recently, Lyova has more shoes. I give some of my old sneakers to my friends.

L'One: Sasha has some sneakers in my collection. But I win in numbers. There's more than 200 pairs.

Why do you think Air Max is so popular worldwide?

Kokorin: Because we are wearing (both laughing).

L'One: Yes, Air Max is very popular because me and Sasha wear it, at least in Russia. People see it and they want to wear it too. Why are they worn around the world? Because classics.

L'One, if you could have one of Kokorin's Air Maxs, which one would you choose?

L'One: If I had a couple from Sasha's collection, Air Max Lunar90 would be “Moon Landing”. Because unfortunately I don't have one. It would be priceless because I was obsessed with space.

Is there any difference between Sasha, footballers and other athletes wearing shoes and ordinary people wearing sneakers?

Kokorin: Absolutely. I see many athletes wearing various Nike shoes. Basketball shoes are very popular. But we footballers rarely wear basketball shoes. My favorite is Air Max. This is a curiosity that starts as a child and has no limits… After all, everyone has different tastes.

L'One: Now it's not easy to see the difference by looking at who is wearing what.

Kokorin: Those interested in sneakers culture loves sports shoes passionately and collects them. It doesn't matter if they're comfortable or not. The most important thing is to have…

L'One, how would you describe the sneaker culture in Russia? Is it different from other people for musicians?

L'One: I think there is a sports shoe culture in Russia and it is developing rapidly. I'm sure that soon as in America, the children at school will start to measure the style of their other friends' sneakers. After a while, a seventh-grader wearing the latest Air Max will be considered the coolest of the school. Our sports shoe community is also growing rapidly. Probably the internet plays the biggest role in this. We started to see some super models introduced in the Russian market.

What are you doing to improve the sneaker culture?

L'One: People sometimes think my Instagram account is totally dedicated to sneakers. I agree with various sessions. I'm trying to educate people about sneakers. I try to make sports shoe culture more popular with my music and videos.



Does L'One inspire the style of making football music?

L'One: Absolutely. Last summer, before the World Cup, I composed a song called eri Since Svoe al and made a video of Sasha. I'm an athlete, and like sports, there is always competition. To be the best, I must be the most successful name in Russia of this style of music. Also sports are always included in my lyrics. So, yes, sport is a big inspiration for me. What's more, I'm always trying to keep fit. I play football or basketball at least once a week.

How does Kokorin inspire music, football style?

Kokorin: I'm not going to say anything new, but music is very important to me, just like other athletes. We all listen to music with headphones to get into the right mood before the game. It's no secret that my playlist is mostly Russian musicians and of course L'One. Before the game, I need at least a few hours to listen to music and prepare.

L'One, what's the most interesting aspect of Kokorin?

L'One: I'm impressed by his agility and his head. Sasha is one of the most impressive and high jumps among Russian footballers. Very cool. The ability to control the ball in the game is really strong.

46AXX
ProFoot Orthotic Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Pain, Men's 8-13, 1 Pair