Monday, August 5, 2019

Sassy Disposable Scented Diaper Sacks


Mother's Milk Is Too Much Baby : diarrhea poop


Sassy Disposable Scented Diaper Sacks
 buy-button


First, I give our good news. Can's diarrhea problem to find out the results of the poo test we have done was clean. I'm very glad that there is no virus in the stomach and intestines that requires us to use medicine.

Yesterday, before the test results came, I was researching the topic yeşil green colored, foamy, mucous, diarrhea poop in babies ten. How fuzzy the memory of mankind. In fact, I've had this problem before, and even in mid-June, I wrote about it. But with little sleep, your brain, your mother, forgot about it.

The symptoms were then the same; Now the same:

Greenish, frothy, mucous and excess diarrhea poop
Breastfeeding while feeding
Stretching his head back and stretching his back like a bow
2-3 minutes away from the breast sucking

Now I understand again; our problem is too much breast milk. In this regard, I give a summary of the articles prepared by La Leche League *:
Excessive Breastfeeding

Fat in breast milk differs according to breast waiting time and breastfeeding status during feeding:

Lactose-rich, low-calorie, low-fat milk forearm (foremilk) from the first moment of breastfeeding
The milk that follows the forearm is high-fat and high in saturation.

Lactose in the forearm is a naturally occurring sugar in milk, with excessive consumption of gas and stomach discomfort. Continuous consumption of forearm leads to the production of green, watery and foamy poo in infants. In the long term, indigestible lactose accumulates in the intestines, irritating the inner wall of the intestines and causing transient lactose sensitivity. In some cases, even as we live in Can, it can cause small amounts of blood in the poop . These symptoms are often confused with colic, reflux, food allergy, and unnecessary tests can be performed on the baby.
Reasons for Breastfeeding

The mother's body naturally produces excess milk (without any stimulants).
Baby to pass one breast before the other . I guess that's my problem. When I first learned how to breastfeed, I asked the nurse how much I should breastfeed. She said vermek 10 minutes each breast is enough yeter. I have always been able to breastfeed in this way by following this advice. According to La Leche League, this practice is wrong. Milk from the mothers, the baby's second breast to take the first breast to cut the breast early, the other passes to the chest. However, the baby first fills the abdomen with a fast-flowing forearm from the chest, the other breast is also taking the forearm. After all; the baby's stomach is hungry because it cannot get the fat and hearty end milk. In addition, because the lactose-rich forearm is too much, the stomach makes gas and cries. The mother thinks the milk is too low when the baby is not satisfied.
Milk it with the pump too. In cases where breast milk is high, it is recommended to express some milk by hand or pump before feeding sessions in order to avoid the pressure in the breast and to separate the excess part of the forearm so that the baby does not have difficulty while feeding. However, milking before breastfeeding the baby should be kept as short as 2-3 minutes. If milking is performed for long minutes, it may cause the mother to produce more milk.

Solutions to Excess Breastfeeding

The problems of Can's stomach and intestines annoyed us. Since we do not remember the problem of excess breast milk, we have had many unnecessary tests such as food allergy test and poop test.

Recently, I've been sensing that this may be caused by breastmilk, as Can's troubles especially appeared within the first 30-40 minutes after breastfeeding. But since I couldn't remember the problem of milk coming too long and I couldn't find a solution to this problem, I was thinking of cutting Can completely off breast milk. As another reason, I thought that some of the nutrients I ate passed from my milk to my baby and disturbed him. In order to eliminate this option, I decided not to eat dairy products for a while. We also tried Alimentum formula specially developed for babies who are protein sensitive to solve the blood problem in the poo. However, of course, there was no change in his condition.

Now that we have probably clarified the problem, let's look at the solutions. La Leche League has a number of solutions to the problem of over-breastfeeding. I'm not going to repeat it here because I gave the full list of them in my previous article.

Among these suggestions, I will implement the strategies of besle feeding the baby with only one breast at each feeding session ”and mak milking the milk for a few minutes and discarding the milk before giving it to the baby if a breast becomes too full”. I hope that will be useful.

I'm also thinking of going back to solid food from tomorrow. I'm gonna try the wheat porridge this time. Can is now growing appetite for the growing. I hope that the wheat porridge will diversify its nutrition and begin to acclimate to solid foods.


25Axx
Sassy Disposable Scented Diaper Sacks